Adding new Pulsar nodes¶
- To launch a new Pulsar node, go to https://launch.usegalaxy.org/
- Select the
Galaxy Cloud Burstingappliance.
- You may be asked to login through a social network provider.
- Once logged in, fill in the following fields:
- The target cloud you want to launch in
- Provide or choose your credentials for the selected cloud
- Click the ‘Test and use these Credentials button’ to validate them
- Click next
- Finally, select the size of the Virtual Machine you want, and click Launch.
- Simply launching the node is enough, the GalaxyCloudRunner will now pick up your new nodes by querying the CloudLaunch API.